Nothing quite like a fresh fruit salad! All of your favorites in one bowl topped with an amazing honey, cardamom, and lemon glaze. This is the perfect summer treat and ready for any family gathering.
- 2 large green apples – diced
- 2 bananas – peeled and sliced
- 3 kiwi – peeled and sliced
- 6 oz. blackberries
- 16 oz. sliced strawberries
- 6 oz. blueberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tsp cardamom
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Wash and dry all fruit. Remove the core from green apples and dice with skin on, peel and slice the bananas as well as the kiwi. Combine all berries and diced/sliced fruit in large serving bowl.
- If not serving immediately, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate. Prepare glaze when ready to serve.
- If serving immediately, proceed to making glaze. In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice (okay if some seeds get in the mix), honey, and cardamom. Pour over the fruit and toss to combine.
- Leftover salad can be stored in the refrigerator and will keep for 2 days if in airtight container.
- Fruit can be changed out depending on the season
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Fruit Salad, Fresh, Fresh Fruit, Breakfast, Side Dish, Picnic, Family