This brunch recipe is a must-see. This crustless, gluten free Hawaiian quiche will freshen up your brunch spread. The quiche is filled with pineapple, bacon, peppers, green onion, and cheese. Seriously flavorful and delicious!
- 1 cup diced pineapple (plus 2 rings for the top if desired) – remove as much excess liquid as you can
- 6 oz cooked bacon – roughly chopped
- 1 poblano pepper – diced
- 1/2 cup green onion – diced
- 6 large eggs – beaten
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 5 oz shredded parmesan cheese
- Pinch of red pepper flakes to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and lightly grease a 9.5 inch pie dish. Clean and dice vegetables. Dice pineapple and absorb as much liquid as you can. Set aside two pineapple rings for the top, if desired.
- Place bacon strips on foil lined baking sheet and prepare per package directions to desired crispness. Roughly chop into small pieces.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine bacon, poblano, green onion, parmesan, and diced pineapple. Pour mixture into bottom of pie dish. In a separate bowl, crack egg and beat with whisk until whites and yolks combine. Whisk in milk, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes until foamy. Pour egg mixture over the filling in the pie dish. If desired, place 2 pineapple rings on top prior to baking.
- Bake quiche in preheated oven for 45-50 minutes until fully baked – it will have a slight wobble. If the top is browning too quickly, cover with foil until fully baked. Let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.
- The recipe works whether you’re using pink pineapple or regular pineapple
- Feel free to use turkey bacon if preferred
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Category: Breakfast/Brunch
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Hawaiian, Quiche, Brunch, Gluten Free, Crustless Quiche