Are you a fan of Rice Krispie Treats? A family favorite dessert that is easy to throw together. Well, I have upped the game with these Fruity Pebble and White Chocolate Treats. Gooey and colorful perfection! An easy no-bake treat that will please the entire family.
- 7 tbsp salted butter (or unsalted and add 1/2 tsp salt)
- 10 oz. mini marshmallows
- 8 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 4 oz. white chocolate chips
- Line a 9 x 13 cake pan with parchment.
- Melt butter in a deep sauté pan over medium heat. Once melted, add marshmallows and continuously stir with rubber spatula until melted. Remove from heat and immediately add cereal and white chocolate and blend together evenly.
- Pour mixture into lined cake pan and use spatula and/or your clean hands to shape the mixture into an even rectangle. Allow to sit at room temperature for at least an hour to cool and set before slicing.
- Store in an air tight container at room temperature up to 3 days. Avoid refrigerating as bars will get too hard.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Rest Time: 60 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Fruity Pebble Treats, Marshmallow, No Bake Dessert, No Bake, Stovetop, Family Friendly Recipe, Easy Dessert