Looking for a star-spangled treat to celebrate Memorial Day? I got you! This frozen yogurt bark is full of delicious flavor and loaded with all kinds of fun ingredients. The perfect warm weather snack. Cools you off immediately without weighing you down with unnecessary sugar!
Frozen Yogurt Bark vs. Chocolate Bark
I get asked a lot about whether I prefer frozen yogurt bark over chocolate bark. I don’t think I can choose. Both are mind-blowingly delicious! However, you have to think about what you are craving. Do you want something cold and almost popsicle like, or are you wanting rich, creamy chocolate? As the weather warms up (and gets ridiculously humid), I tend to reach for the cold, refreshing treats. This frozen yogurt bark cools me down while also satisfying my sweet tooth. Can’t complain about that!
Ready for an easy recipe?
- 9×13 cake pan or a cookie sheet (depending on what will fit in your freezer)
- Parchment paper
- Cutting board
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Large spoon
- Rubber spatula
- 2 cups plain greek yogurt (I used full fat)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups fresh berries – can chop larger berries
- Line the 9×13 cake pan or cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Combine 2 cups yogurt with maple syrup and vanilla in mixing bowl
- Spread in even layer on parchment paper with spatula – aim for about 1/4 inch thick
- Add mixed berries
- Sprinkle coconut and chocolate chips on top
- Freeze until set
**Don’t give yourself brain freeze!!
Let me know if you try this recipe. Make sure to tag @rachelbakesathome
Reduced Guilt Frozen Yogurt Bark
Frozen yogurt bark made with plain yogurt, vanilla, fresh fruit, coconut, and mini chocolate chips. The perfect warm weather treat without unnecessary sugar!
- Line 9×13 cake pan or a cookie sheet (depending on size of your freezer) with parchment paper
- Combine yogurt, maple syrup, and vanilla in mixing bowl. Stir until well blended
- Spread evenly onto parchment paper with rubber spatula. Aim for about 1/4 inch thick
- Add berries
- Sprinkle coconut and chocolate chips
- Place in freezer until set
- Can cut with knife or break into pieces
- Can use fat free yogurt, if preferred
- Can use a variety of toppings to change it up
- Store in freezer