With this recipe, I got pretty darn close to perfection! White chocolate and blueberry are seriously a magical combo. Run to your kitchen and make these ASAP
- 250g all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 115g melted unsalted butter (slightly cooled)
- 100g dark brown sugar
- 50g granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 30g freeze-dried blueberries
- 200g white chocolate chips (or as many chocolate chips as you want!)
- Use the scale to weigh out flour into small mixing bowl and add the baking powder, baking soda, cornstarch, and sea salt. Whisk together until blended and set aside.
- Melt butter in large, microwave safe, mixing bowl. Let slightly cool. Whisk in the sugars until smooth. Add the egg and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in thirds and combine until a dough forms. Fold in the freeze-dried blueberries and chocolate chips.
- Form the dough into 12 equal sized balls using your hands or a cookie scoop. Place balls on parchment lined cookie sheets and refrigerate for at least one hour (up to 12 hours).
- Preheat oven to 400F. Bake 4-6 chilled cookies at a time for 9-11 minutes until lightly golden around edges. Allow to cool for 10 minutes on cookie sheet before moving to wire cooling rack.
- Cookie dough balls can be placed in air tight container in freezer for several months and pulled out for later baking. Let sit at room temperature while oven preheating.
- Freeze-dried fruit is sold at various stores (I get mine at Target) and creates much less moisture in the cookie dough.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 60 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies, White Chocolate Chip Cookies, White Chocolate, Blueberry, Dessert